Higher Level Teaching Assistant: –
Claire’s School Solutions are looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work in one of our regular schools based in the Derby area. The role is to support the classroom in the morning and covering PPA time in the afternoon. The candidate will cover different classes in the school when needed, from Reception to year 3 and 4. The school is small but has an exceptional ethos of care and high expectation and a high regard for safety.
The role is for every Monday and Tuesday from 8:45am – 3:20pm until Easter.
The successful applicant will have a range of strategies to support learners of all abilities and provide excellent support for individual pupils.
For this role, it is essential to have:
* Minimum of a level 4 NVQ or CACHE Qualification or equivalent.
* Experience supporting SEND pupils
* Previous experience working in an education environment.
* Have an understanding of safeguarding.
* A passion for working and supporting children’s learning.
* Previous UK experience working in a Primary School environment.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
* The ability to support the class teacher in motivating the children to create a stimulating learning environment.
Claire’s School Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Reference ID: TA/Jan22
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £80.00- £100.00 per day (depending on past experience)