Long-term Teaching Assistant: –
Are you a Derby or Derbyshire based level 2 or 3 qualified teaching assistant (TA) and looking for part-time work?
Claire’s School Solutions are looking to appoint a teaching assistant in Key Stage 1 (KS1) to join our supply team and work in a local Derby School for additional general support. This school received a ‘Good’ Ofsted report in which it stated that pupils are friendly, well-behaved and enjoy attending school. The candidate is required to start in September, to cover the entire first term until Christmas.
Working as part of the schools dynamic and creative teams, the appointed teaching assistants will focus on delivering whole class support and also intervention-based support to small groups of pupils. The successful TA’s will have good knowledge of the curriculum and will be able to build solid relationships with the pupils.
It is essential to have:
* A level 2/3 or higher NVQ or CACHE Qualification or equivalent.
* Previous experience working in an education environment.
* Have an understanding of safeguarding.
* A passion for working and supporting children’s learning.
* Previous UK experience working in a Primary School environment.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
* The ability to support the class teacher in motivating the children to create a stimulating learning environment.
Claire’s School Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Reference ID: TA/June22
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £70 per day