Year 3 Teaching Assistant:-
We would like to welcome another experienced, enthusiastic and hard-working Teaching Assistant, to one of our warm and welcoming schools based in the Derby area. The role is involved working in a year 3 class in a great school where the pupils are known for their positive attitudes to learning and work ethic. The role requires assistance every morning from 9am – 1pm until the Easter holidays. Strong maths subject knowledge would be advantageous to support the pupil.
Working as part of the schools dynamic and creative teams, the appointed teaching assistants will focus on delivering whole class support and also intervention-based support to small groups of pupils. The successful TA’s will have good knowledge of the curriculum and will be able to build solid relationships with the pupils.
It is essential to have:
* A level 3 or higher NVQ or CACHE Qualification or equivalent.
* Previous experience working in an education environment.
* Have an understanding of safeguarding.
* A passion for working and supporting children’s learning.
* Previous UK experience working in a Primary School environment.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
* The ability to support the class teacher in motivating the children to create a stimulating learning environment.
Claire’s School Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Reference ID: TA/Sept21
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £65.00-£70.00 per day