Long-term Y3 Teacher: –
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and dedicated Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher, for a year 3 class, in the Derby city area. The position is to start September 2022 until February 2023. This school is one of our lovely regulars and has been awarded a ‘Good’ Ofsted report, stating it is an ‘inclusive and welcoming school’ with ‘polite and friendly’ pupils.
Within this role, you will need to create a stimulating and engaging teaching environment in which children’s needs are differentiated and you will have to work closely with classroom support to ensure all needs are catered for.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate previous experience working within KS2 and be willing to commit to the time needed in school. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a school with a great atmosphere and a real buzz of school life community!
As a long-term teacher you will be expected to plan lessons, mark and grade assignments as well as attending staff meetings and parents’ evenings. You will also be expected to adhere to the school policies and follow their behaviour strategies.
Supply teachers who wish to apply should:
- Be able to engage children in stimulating lessons
- Have a positive impact on pupil progress
- Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
- Be willing to undertake the role of a class teacher
- Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Be committed to the development of all pupils
- Have previous experience working in an education environment.
- Be able to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Have excellent KS2 subject knowledge
- Be passionate, driven and enthusiastic
- Carefully assess, record, and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
- Be creative and energetic to make learning fun!
Claire’s School Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Reference ID: TA/June22
Job Types: Full-time