Long-term Year 1/2 Teacher: –
Claire’s School Solutions are recruiting for an experienced KS1 teacher to work in a combined year 1 and 2 class in the Alfreton area. We are looking for someone enthusiastic and hard-working to support this lovely local school. The school is rated ‘Good’ by the most recent Ofsted report and is described as having a ‘happy, vibrant and positive place’ with hard-working and happy pupils.
The role requires the qualified teacher to work full-time, Monday to Friday, starting from September 2022 until July 2023. As a supply teacher you will be required to arrive in school at 8:15am, follow work if set, take back up work to use if needed, mark work at the end of the day and leave a handover. You will be expected to adhere to the school policies and follow their behaviour strategies, while creating a stimulating teaching environment.
Supply teachers who wish to apply should:
- Be able to engage children in stimulating lessons
- Have a positive impact on pupil progress
- Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
- Be willing to undertake the role of a class teacher
- Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Be committed to the development of all pupils
- Have previous experience working in an education environment.
- Be able to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Have excellent KS1 experience and subject knowledge
- Be passionate, driven and enthusiastic
- Carefully assess, record, and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
- Be creative and energetic to make learning fun!
Claire’s School Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Reference ID: TA/June22
Job Types: Full-time