Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant:-
We are looking for a part-time teaching assistant to support on of our regular Derby primary schools. This school has a ‘Good’ Ofsted report with all the staff stating they enjoy working there and are proud to do so.
The role is part-time so it requires every morning plus some odd afternoons.
The candidate will be supporting a SEN pupil in year 1 with ASD needs so experience with this is desirable but not essential, however experience with SEN is required. You will need to be a committed and enthusiastic individual to support the class teacher in delivering their lessons and to provide the pupil with additional support.
It is essential to have:
* A level 3 or higher NVQ or CACHE Qualification or equivalent.
* Previous experience working in an education environment.
* Have an understanding of safeguarding.
* A passion for working and supporting children’s learning.
* Previous experience working with SEN children.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
* The ability to support the class teacher in motivating the children to create a stimulating learning environment.
Claire’s School Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Reference ID: TA/Sept21
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £65.00- £75.00 per day