2x Long-term SEN Teaching Assistants (Derby):-
We are looking for two teaching assistants to support one of our lovely regular Derby primary schools. This school has a ‘Good’ Ofsted report stating that the children are well-behaved and the school has a ‘wonderful’ atmosphere. The roles are for the full academic year (September 2022- July 2023).
The candidates will be supporting SEN pupils in reception therefore experience with special needs is required. You will need to be a committed and enthusiastic individual to support the class teacher in delivering their lessons and to provide the pupils with additional support.
It is essential to have:
* A level 3 or higher NVQ or CACHE Qualification or equivalent.
* Previous experience working in an education environment.
* Have an understanding of safeguarding.
* A passion for working and supporting children’s learning.
* Previous experience working with SEN children.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
* The ability to support the class teacher in motivating the children to create a stimulating learning environment.
Claire’s School Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Reference ID: TA/June22
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £70 per day